In Myrica groups, we are looking for such workers as described below.
How to become an English teacher in Osaka
- Required job
- 1. foreign English teachers for kids
2. foreign system engineers
3. foreign actors or actresses
- What kind of people we need
- 1. We need people who can teach English to elementary school children.
2. We need system engineers who can construct Web pages or systems that
can expand our business.
3. We need actors or actresses who can work for commercials or TV productions.
It is a registering system and those who have applied for our offer will
be registered instantly and they will have to wait until offers from companies
or TV programs come. You can register yourself free of charge. So don't
hesitate to get registered.
※ Working visa or Japanese nationality is necessary. Or we can help you
get working visa if you are from America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
- Where you will work
- in our school which is located just in front of Ibarakishi Station of Hankyu
line in Osaka
on the fourth floor in Nakamura building
in the case of actors or actresses, anywhere in Japan where they offer
- Who we are
- We run cram schools for high school students and English classes for elementary
school children. We make many teaching products and sell them by marketing
and through the Internet.
- How we reward you
- English teachers are rewarded with 2,400 yen to 4,000 yen per hour according
to their career experiences.
System engineers are rewarded with 2,000 yen per hour plus some awards
when benefits are made.
Actors and Actresses will be paid according to the payment standard of
the companies who offer jobs.
- Working hours
- English teachers are to work every week on fixed dates and hours. We will
decide your working hours according to the demands of students..
- How to apply
- Please e-mail us your resume.Or you can send your resume to our work place by mail.
- Where you should send your resume
- E-mail: email@example.com
address: Zip code: 567-0817 Nakamura Building, Betsuin-cho 4-20, Ibaraki-shi,
- If you have questions
- Please ask us any questions through e-mails.